Saturday, January 26, 2008

This is a creative title

I haven't posted in awhile because I didn't think that anyone read this. But Glynis asked for an update, so here goes!

I finally moved back to Temple. I have loved getting to see Adam every day. It's so much better than long distance! I don't really like my living situation, though. I'm living with the widow that I lived with two summers ago when I was a youth intern. It doesn't feel like home because I'm not comfortable. I try not to be there when she's there (which is hard because she's ALWAYS there - she's retired). She's really nice and sweet I just wish I had my own place. I have applied for my own apartment and if I get accepted I will move in around March 7th. So that's good news!! I wish it was now, but that's okay.

I just finished one of my online classes and got an A. I am in one more that ends in a few weeks. Then I start two more at the end of February. I think I will try to take some classes at UMHB this summer though, and maybe in the fall too.

Me and Adam are really goood. We are so glad that I don't live two hours away anymore. We are doing a Bible study together and are leading worship together again at youth on Wednesday nights. The apartment that I applied for is in his complex, so that will be good, because at night I'm not supposed to drive on my medicine. So this way, not only will I be safer with him nearby, but he can just walk me home at night or whenever.

Oh and I took my niece to see Hannah Montana on Thursday night. It was a lot of fun - besides the thousands of screaming young girls in my ears, lol. It was hard to hear anything when we left. Kourtney had a great time though. It was for her birthday. She's turning twelve in a few weeks, which is C-R-A-Z-Y! It makes me feel really old.

Okay well that's all for now. Leave some love!

3 comments:

Glynis said...

I read this forever ago and was thanful for the update. However, I realized I never commented on it. :) Ha. So here's my comment. Love ya girl!

Unknown said...

I need to update??? Look at your date!

Krista said...

update update update.